With the average police response time to a crime in your home being 11 minutes nationwide, there’s too much that could go wrong. When it comes to your family, there cannot be any room for error. Our Personal Protection Dogs are hand selected to fit your family and lifestyle while providing you with a sense of security and safety for everyone. With years of experience training a variety of working dogs and pets, we can provide you with a dog to fit your family and lifestyle.
Please note, we do not keep a facility full of Protection Dogs since each client requires a different type of dog. Every dog is different just like every client’s situation.
It takes the right kind of dog with the right mentality to protect you. The majority of pets out there will bark at a threat giving their owners the mindset that their pet will protect them when in reality, if the threat escalates, the dog would actually run. We have tested numerous existing pets in homes for protection resulting with the majority failing our test. We do not believe in giving you a false sense of security, since lives could be on the line if you trust a dog that won’t truly protect you.
If you are interested in adding a Personal Protection Dog to your family please call us so we can set up your FREE consultation.
Not only do we sell Personal Protection Dogs but we can train your dog too!
Basic Personal Protection Board and Train
- Dogs 1 year and older
- Includes the Elite Board and Train curriculum (You must have advanced obedience on a dog that knows how to bite)
- On Leash Basic Protection
- Commands include: Send for a bite and then release from a bite
- Basic bite work is done with a bite sleeve (If you want to get more advanced in bite work using a bite suit or hidden sleeve contact us)
- Obedience and Bite commands can be done in English, German, or Dutch